Sunday, August 18, 2013

Challenge #3: No Patterned Paper

This is a hard challenge I love to use paper mostly on my layouts. So the challenge was no pattern paper, I like how these challenges push you out of your comfort zone. Also I used almost everything from my kit .The pearlized blue paper and wash tape were extras.Also the glitter alphas , I used Lindys Stamp Gang Sprays.  I am  mostly  happy with the way it turn out . I have been playing around with my photos on Pic monkey , I like the filters they have .

6 comments :

  1. Nice use of the ink & washi tape, you really didn't need the patterned paper! Very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors, you did an awesome job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you use Distress stains ? I love your splashes ! Beautiful page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you No I use Lindys Stamp Gang sprays , they have mica in them and have a sparkle to them.

    ReplyDelete